Welcome Back to the Library!
We’ve had a great first week of library classes! Each class had time to refresh their memories about the rules of the library and then had time to check out books even though we are still working around the unfinished parts of the library remodel. Patience is needed but we are delighted to be able to start using our facility.
Just so everyone is on the “proverbial same page” our check out rules are:
* K- one book for one week. If a K student forgets to return their book on their Library day, they can “save” a book to check out when the original book is returned.
* 1—one book for one week (until January when the Bookworm Club begins. At that time it will change to 2 books for 1 week).
* 2—two books for two weeks
* 3—three books for two weeks
* 4—four books for two weeks
* 5—five books for two weeks
* 6—six books for two weeks
Additional books may be checked out for classroom assignments.
Books can be renewed up to 5 times and need not be physically returned to renew. We can do it on the computer.
You can find lots of additional information on the Library Web Page at:
My goal again this year is to strike a balance between the wonders of technology and the wonders of books. It’s sometimes easy to get sidetracked by technology so we’re going to work on keeping that balance between our fantastic library collection and those wonderful technological tools at our fingertips.
If you have any questions about the Library program, please feel free to email me at: email@example.com. Library hours are Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 8:00 to 3:30.
Here’s to another great year!